Monday 23 November 2015

I want to meet ...

Hi everyone, I really hope you've had a good weekend it always goes to quick and once again here we are back at Monday!

This is my final pre holiday post regarding Disneyland Paris until I am back from my travels on the 4th December and then I will be back with some posts regarding my time at Disney.


I have seen in the last few weeks so many characters at Disney who will be floating around during the time I'm there even though I know this is subject to change there are some people I really would love to meet.

I am really hoping to get the chance to meet Marie she is only ever usually out during the Halloween season but this year they have extended her stay till Christmas which makes me very happy as she is one of my favs! Along with Miss Bunny and Thumper making they're Christmas appearance these two are a must do on my list.



Also having special slots this Christmas is Jack Skellington and Merida from Brave who I would love to hopefully meet along with Mickey and Minnie dressed in they're Christmas gear.


As you will know if you have visited the Disney parks there are sometimes characters just lurking about in each park through out the day and I would love to meet if I have the chance or spot them;

Based on who I've seen about on photos recently:
1. Alice
2. Mad Hatter
3. Tweedle Dee and Dum
4. White Rabbit
5. Queen of Hearts
6. Aladdin
7. Genie
8. Abu
9. Jasmine
10. Timone
11. Rafiki
12. Baloo
13. King Louie
14. Woody
15. Buzz
16. Spiderman
17. Pinocchio
18. Gipetto
19. Peter Pan
20. Wendy
21. Hook
22. Smee

I am hoping to meet Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Donald and Daisy during the Early Hours before the park opens all dressed up in they're Christmas clothes as well as in Cafe Mickey!

I would love to go into the Princess Pavilion but that will all depend on the waiting time as my partner will not want to que. I would love to meet Rapunzel, Snow, Cindy and Anna and Elsa.


Last time when I was in Disneyland Paris I met 8 different characters but this was because it was the quieter season so lets see how many I can meet on this trip and I will be sure to report back once I'm home ;)

Take Care all Immy xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment