Monday 2 November 2015

Packing for Disney

Packing for Disney is just so simple ... EVERYTHING MUST BE DISNEY!

Its safe to say I have 28 days till my trip and I am ready to go like NOW!!!

I managed to push the thought of going to Disney out of my head for a few months as I booked the holiday 8 months ago and now I am on the final month of waiting I am going crazy! Well to be honest I have been ready for Disney since I had 60 days to go!

So my suitcase consists of the following Disney Items that I am going to take with me;

My 4 Disney Tops;


These 4 t shirts are all from Primark costing £6 each, out of all my Disney tops at the moment these are 4 favorites.

Disney Jumper;


Disney PJs;


Disney Ears;



Disney Vans:


Ah my boyfriend is the best he has brought me a pair of the Alice In Wonderland slip on Vans for an early Christmas present for me to take to Disney. Bless him he knew how much I wanted them and didn't want to miss out on the collection as I missed getting a pair last time!




I cannot wait to go and will be sure to fill you all in when I'm back.
Immy xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment