Friday 6 November 2015

Friday Five #8

This week has been long coming, work has dragged but the evenings and sleeping just fly by!

I am currently 7 days in to my Disney Pre Holiday Movie Marathon and so far I've watched Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Tangled and tonight's movie is Beauty and The Beast.


Five things I want to do this November;
1. Book tickets to see The Vamps tour and the new Disney on Ice
2. Attempt to not eat chocolate (Failed that already ha)
3. Get my hair cut and dyed
4. Pack for Holiday
5. Buy some new winter boots

Five Movies I want to see this month;
1. The Good Dinosaur
2. The Suffragettes
3. Spectre
4. The Hunger Games
5. Snoppy and Charlie Brown

Five places I want to eat at;
1. Five Guys
2. Nandos
3. Chiquitos
4. Spitfire BBQ
5. Pie Minister

Five baby names I want to name my children;

Don't worry I am not expecting :P

1. Emmett
2. Zelda
3. Aria
4. Dexter
5. Malachy

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! It will fly by I'm sure!
Immy xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment