Tuesday 2 August 2016

Wily Fox Vintage Disney Surprise Box

So for a while now I have been eyeing up these Disney surprise boxes that I have seen a few of my blogger friends and Instagram friends have been purchasing recently and finally with a little bit of extra money in my account I decided to purchase one.

Wily Fox Vintage is a lovely shop that sells a variety of different items from mugs, cups, cards, pins and these surprise boxes. They also sell Harry Potter, Simpson and Disney items which is one of the Surprise boxes that I picked up as they are selling sale ones for £5 plus postage and contain 8 items.

You can visit they're bigcartel shop here!


In my sale box I got 8 different items and over all I am really please with my box. I really love the Castle print that she puts in every surprise box which I will now have to find a frame for because its too beautiful not to put up.


I love Pocahontas and when I opened the box to see a pack of vintage Pocahontas stickers I was over the moon. I haven't see these since I was little and I just had to open them and was so happy with the ones I got although the John Smith nearly dying sticker made me sad!


Each box also comes with a Disney postcard and I actually received on the other day with an order so its nice to have another one from the set especially as it is from Tangled my 2nd favourite Princess movie.


I also received this super cute handmade Disney pin of Piglet from Winnie the Pooh. I really like the style of this one and I am really excited to try and pick up some others of they're website or from DLP on my day trip.

I really enjoyed my Disney Mystery Box and would love to try the Harry Potter one next time. Postage was super quick and it is a surprise because you don't even know when its posted.

I also decided to purchase a Vintage Disney Cup for £7 as they were in the sale and she happened to have one of the 4 Pocahontas cups left. As I am a massive Pocahontas lover this was a must have for me and now I want to collect them all but with the cost from America being so expensive I shall just wait and see if they get any more stock.


Thanks for reading. I purchased this with my own money and I was NOT paid to review this by Wily Fox Vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment