Thursday 28 July 2016

The Disney Happiness Tag

Now I love a good tag as much as the next person and I stumbled across this version of the Happiness Tag over on Lucy's blog which you can visit here. I love Lucy's blog and when she posted this version I had to do it myself but added an extra category to mine. I probably will complete the normal version as well at some point.


 5 Disney Things That Make Me Happy

1. It has to be Disney movies! There is just something about a good Disney movie that picks me up and makes me feel over joyed. The songs, the stories and the characters everything.

2. Collecting Disney merchandise! I love collecting different bits and bobs that are related to Disney although for a long while I would just collect Disney pieces that make me happy and had no particular collection until about a year a go when I started collecting Tsum Tsum.

3. I love planning my Disney holidays it makes me feel so excited speculating over who I am going to meet and who I am dying to meet. I love planning everything down to the last T. I have two trips booked so far and just thinking about them makes me scream with joy!

4. Making friends via our love for Disney, I never would have thought I would have meet one of my best friends via Instagram and yet here we are meeting up and have booked a holiday together. I have made so many amazing friends over the last 9 months and I couldn't be happier!

5. Disney Books have to be another thing that I love and not any books in particular all of them, Whether its story books, art books, history books, map books I love them all. I don't actually own many of them but I do have a fair few in my wish list that I wouldn't mind getting at some point. There is a new 60 years of Disney Maps book coming out in October that I have my eye on.

5 Disney Songs That Make Me Happy

1. Any song of the Pocahontas soundtrack I think it has to be one of my favourites by far!

2. Mother Knows Best - Tangled

3. Girl Worth Fighting For - Mulan

4.  A song from The Basil The Great Mouse Detective and its driving me mad trying to remember the name or finding it online! All I know is its got Professor Ratigan in it!

5. He's A Tramp - Lady and the Tramp

5 Disney Movies That Make Me Happy

1. Pocahontas

2. Zootopia

3. Tangled

4. Lady and the Tramp

5. Robin Hood

I tag anyone who loves Disney! 

No comments:

Post a Comment