Tuesday 5 July 2016

Last Week On Instagram

Seriously? Where is time going at the moment? We are now in July already halfway through the year which is totally crazy!


1. Bye Bye Best Friend - I still don't think its still kicked in the fact that my best friend Ali isn't come back to work anymore as she has started a new job more closer to home which is great and I am so happy for her everything in her life is falling nicely in to place but I will miss her things are going to be quiet around here thats for sure.

2. Friday Night Movie Night - Oh look what movie I'm watching hehe of course if your spending the night alone a Disney movie is in order along with pizza and sweets what more could you want?

3. And the Red is back! - Finally got my hair cut again after 4 months which is the norm for me but dying it is a pain in the but and something I really need to keep on top off but I never do any who I am back Red and happy!

4. Date Night - I have become obsessed with these snap chat filters but its even more fun doing them with your friends. family and partners. So whilst we were waiting on friends to come bowling me and Joel had some fun and this was on of my favourites well there was one I liked more but Joel wouldn't be too impressed if I posted him looking like toast on here!

5. Chicken (we used pork) Penne Pasta 
I love the Tasty Facebook page they come up with some of the most amazing recipes and we have tried a fair few but I have to see this one is one of our favourites and we are going to make it again very soon actually using chicken. Its a simple meal just creme, tomatoes, spinach, bacon and a few other bits but made a very tasty meal.

6. Poke Hole Cake
Another recipe of the good old Tasty Facebook page and the reason its called a Poke Hole cake is because you poke holes in the cake then simply cover it with condensed milk, caramel and whipped cream. To finish you then crush pretzels and caramel on top.


Follow Me Here: Please_Take_Me_To_Neverland

No comments:

Post a Comment