Tuesday 12 July 2016

Last Week On Instagram

Here we are again and another week ahead although I am actually only working 3 days and have a 3 day weekend which is great. Really looking forward to Saturday as I am finally off to Hyper Japan in London for the weekend and after taking a better look at whats going on over the weekend its made me even more excited!


1. Monsters Inc Tsum Tsum - Now I know I said a while back that I was going to cut down on my collection well this was true but never happened especially when they announced a Monsters Inc collection my heart screamed! I have sold about 20 from my collection and only kept the ones I really want along with only buying ones from collections as well that I want rather than just buying the whole set.

2. July Yume Twins Box - So my 2nd Yume Twins box has arrived for July and I have to say I am more pleased with this one than the grand opening box. I love and have use for all of the items apart from 2 so not to bad this month. I have actually cancelled my subscription as I cannot afford to keep both on the go and I would rather have a snack subscription when I can eat everything than a box that may only have some useful items.

3./4./5. and 6. - Meeting Emma - On Saturday I was reunited with my beautiful best friend from up North as she was down in Bath visiting family for a few days so it made perfect sense to catch up. When she came to visit Bristol we planned to go to Bath to visit Sally Lunns but due to travel issued we didn't manage to so obviously this was a must do.

I am so glad we managed to get a table right away in Sally's before the queue started backing up down the street and we both went for a classic bun with Jam and cream and it was AMAZING! I could have eaten two halves rather than just the one. They are a very famous bun that you can only get at Sally Lunns.

We then went for a wonder around Bath taking a few photos on my Instax camera before meeting up with her family. I really wish we lived nearer to each other as I think we would hang out so much but hay woo until next time aye ;) Hopefully April next year just seems so long away.

Follow Me Here: Please_Take_Me_To_Neverland

No comments:

Post a Comment