Friday 22 July 2016

Last Week On Instagram

Bit of a delayed Last week post this week as I have been super busy at work for once which makes a change but its Friday now and nearly the weekend!


1. Day Off - So originally I was meant to have a 4 day weekend but I had to change one of my days of to the Wednesday as the plumber was coming which wasn't a bad thing because it meant I could have a nice chilled day of no house work or cleaning so I decided to catch up on my TV and read my favourite book!

2. Sisters 30th Birthday - Cannot believe my sister turned 30 its crazy how quick time is going at the moment. We all went for a lovely meal together and my cheeky two nephews were having fun on Snap Chat along with they're mum. Its nice when you can get everyone together under the same roof for a family meal.

3. Freak Shakes - I have been dying to try one of these shakes now since they made they're appearance in a cafe in Australia back in 2014. They then came out in the London which made me want to try one even more and to my surprise a cafe about 15 minuets away from my house started to do them win win!

I have to say they look amazing and it did taste great but I have to say the doughnut on top let it down, it tasted cheap and stale which ruined the shake. I would like to try another but maybe from one of the popular cafes in London.

4. WOAH Katy Dropped a New Tune - Damn my girl kept that quiet on Friday morning we all woke to the news that Katy had released a new single ahead of the Olympics which they have chosen to be the main song for the event which incredible. Only a few days after she posted a video about the song and about how she was sorry she had been absence from social media for while and basically told everyone she had been working on HER NEW ALBUM!!! And now I am totally fan girling and waiting for her next tour!!!!

5/6. Hyper Japan - Well you all know from my 2 previous posts which you can read here and here that I finally managed to go to Hyper Japan. I was so happy to go with my partner Joel it was a great day and we were lucky to have such amazing weather.

Follow Me Here: Please_Take_Me_To_Neverland

No comments:

Post a Comment