Tuesday 5 July 2016

20 Facts About my Disney Life

I have seen this blog post pop up on so many blogs I follow over the last week and I finally have jumped on the band wagon and decided to do my own so here goes ...


1. I'll start with the simplest one ever and a question you all know the answer to by now and that is that my favourite Disney movie of all time is Pocahontas followed closely by Tangled.

2. My first visit to Disney was when I was 21 back in 2014

3. I've ever only been to Disneyland Paris and I have two trips back planned already and this doesn't bother me at all!

4. If I could choose any Disney to go to right now it would be Shanghia closely followed by Tokyo and Hong Kong. I feel a trio trip coming along?

5. I own all of the Disney Classic collection on DVD apart from Zootopia which isn't out in the UK for another few weeks

6. My main Disney collection is my Tsum Tsum's, I only have ones from the UK as I don't have the money to purchase from abroad although my mum did buy me a Japanese Cheshire Cat.

7. I own 4 sets of Disney ears 3 are hand made and one are official Minnie ears from DLP

8. I love the Marvel franchise of Disney I am so glad they brought it

9. How ever many times I see Disney Dreams regardless of it being the same it always makes me cry with happiness of course ;)

10. I am forever looking up Disney tattoos yet I don't have one yet but hopefully soon I will

11. If I could marry any Disney Man it would be John Smith!

12. It is my dream to visit all the Disney Parks and I have a bucket list

13. I met one of my best friends through Instagram due to our love for Disney. Only 433 days till I get to go spend a week with her there

14. I am Admin on a Disneyland Paris holiday page where I have met the most amazing people and some true friends

15. My favourite Live Action is Cinderella. Lily James makes the most perfect Cinderella but this all could change could Beauty and the Beast take over??

16. I don't own any Disney Pins at the moment but every time I have been to DLP I have been ever so close to buying one so on my next trip its a must do!

17. As soon as a Disney holiday is booked I end up spending from then till the actual holiday planning everything down from what I'm wearing to what I am going to do.

18. I have actually named my car Tramp as he is one of my favourite Disney animals

19. I have never eaten anything Mickey shaped and I am ashamed to say this but on my next trip it is a Disney must do!

20. I stalk a Disney Facebook page called ED92 as they are at Disneyland Paris every day posting photos and videos and I like to be kept up to date with everything that is going on! I just love that place its HOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment