Wednesday 27 July 2016

Last Week On Instagram

Happy Hump Day everyone! I am so glad its the middle of the week as its all down hill now till the weekend although I don't have any plans at this second its just great to relax. Last week was a really good one as we all got a bonus at work which meant my Disney Holiday has been paid off and its one less thing to worry about!


1./2. Wiltshire - So on Saturday my partner needed a lift up to Swindon so he could meet with a client that hes doing some design for so it meant I needed to drive on the motorway and that is something I haven't really done properly before. I was so proud of myself for actually doing it and It felt good after because I've finally done it and it wasn't as scary as I thought.

2. Picnic Lunch - After I took Joel to meet his client we decided we would pop to see my dad and his partner but he wasn't available but we still went to see her instead. It was such a lovely afternoon and she put on a proper spread so we could make our own sandwiches and salad which was lovely. She lives in a converted which made the setting even more nice.

4. Cake Date - Finally after a long few months me and my best friend Jemma finally met up and did some shopping. Obviously we can't not get cake its just something we do ;) It was lovely to see her and to catch up on everything after not seeing each other for a while.

4. Bates Motel - 
I have so many TV shows sat in my Netflix, Amazon and Now TV accounts that I have been meaning to watch and the other week I finally started Bates Motel and I am HOOKED! This has been in my watch list since season 1 appeared on there and now there is 3 plus the season that's just been on. I love the story line and all the cast especially Vera.

Follow Me Here: Please_Take_Me_To_Neverland

No comments:

Post a Comment