Friday 8 July 2016

Disneyland Paris: Disney Princess Meet & Greet Wish List

It is a dream to meet a Disney Princess and it is hard to believe that in all my visits I have not met one! Of course I have seen them during the parades and during the Royal Christmas show but I haven't physically had the chance to meet one.

On my trip next year with my best friend Emma I hope this will change and we can both meet the Princesses of our dreams along with some of the others.

1. Punzie
Now good ole Punzie is my main meet and greet goal during any trip to DLP purely because she is one of my favourites and she always looks so cheerful and happy when parading around. She's also super cute and my plan is to hopefully meet her in the Pavilion or at ADC during my Princess Lunch on my birthday which would make it even more Magical.
Like this is the closet I have ever got :( and that was zoomed in as well!

2. Belle 
I have always liked Beauty and the Beast but over the last year I have fallen in love with it so much more its such a lovely story and it would be amazing to meet Belle let alone Belle and Gaston together seeing them recently wondering Disneyland Paris is making me want to meet them even more and would make Emma's day!

3. Tiana
I am loving all the Tiana meet and greet videos I have been seeing online over the last few months and I am so excited to finally have my chance to met here she seems so down to earth and a whole lot of fun. Plus her dress is amazing!

4. Cinderella
A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes ;)

5. Mulan
Your probably find this hard to believe but I HATED Mulan growing up and now I am not 100% why I did hate it tbh? After watching it again about 5 years ago I feel totally in love with it the story, the songs and the characters. Who doesn't love Mushu?

6. Merida
I love the movie Brave so much and some of the character interactions I've seen of hers are AMAZING she has so much sass and is so friendly plus the Scottish accent is amazing! 

7. Pocahontas
OK so before you even ask me why my FAVOURITE princess of all times is right at the bottom of my list there is a logical reason and this is because its NEVER going to happen at DLP now if we were talking Florida then yes she would be at the top but as for DLP she's at the bottom and I think I would actually breakdown if I ever met her!

How would be you favourite Princess to meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment