Wednesday 19 October 2016

If You Had To Choose Your Favourite Ride At Disneyland Paris What Would It Be?

Well go on then what would it be? This is one question I get asked a lot and to be honest it is a hard one to answer as I found out on my recent trip as my family didn't understand why I choose the ride I did but then again they didn't experience it.

There are so many great rides at Disney and it is hard to choose a favourite but I am going with ... TOWER OF TERROR! My reasoning behind Tower of Terror is because I love horror and creepy stories from the past and this ride tickets all the boxes and what makes it even better is that it is in French.

Yes the rooms before you enter the ride are English or French but once in that elevator its all in French and it just gives it that extra creepy feeling as you have no clue what is being said and what is going on.

The lead up to the ride is also brilliant queuing up outside listening to all the screams from the ride goers before entering the Hotel lobby where the decor is on point its all old, dusty and worn before making your way in to the library to watch a short video about the story of the hotel. After this you make your way to the service elevator out back and even here the decor is brilliant and adds to the whole feel of the ride.

I think one of my favourite bits about the ride is when you reach the very top and the doors open and you can see the whole of the Studios and Disney Park before your decent down to the basement. I love rides like this ones where even if you ride it so many times you can't quite remember where the drops are about to happen.

If I was to get a job at Disneyland Paris I think I would love to work on this ride because I think the staff uniform is brilliant.

Other rides I do love are Ratatouille, RC Racer, Crush Coaster, Space Mountain and Rockin Roller coaster. So if you had to choose one ride what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment