Friday 21 February 2014

Parades Parades Parades :D

Hello hello hello my fellow viewers here is another installment in to my trip to Disney :( I really miss that place but anyways here is a small over view and some photos of the 3 main parades in Disney ... Enjoy :')

First of all I'll start with the Disney Stars n Cars parade, it is basically what it says on the tin, different Disney characters in cars. That may sound boring but it is absolutely amazing nothing like I expected. The parade runs everyday at 13:30 in the Walk Disney Studios and lasts about 40 minuets from start to end. There isn't really much else to say so here are some photos.


















Disney Magic On Parade is the parade everybody knows about and comes to see at Disney when they visit. It is in the main Disney Park and runs past the sleeping beauty castle and up main street USA daily at 16:45 and lasts around 45 minuets.

It is a spectacular display of massive floats relating to a variety of different films, and in between each float is dancers and other Disney characters. I'm not sure whether the floats change through out the year but when we were there we got to see Frozen, Tangled, Alice In Wonderland, Pinocchio, Jungle Book, Lion King, Peter Pan, Whinne The Pooh, Mary Poppins and then the last float is a classic Disney characters filed one with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and the rest of the gang.

I apologies that some of the photos aren't 100% amazing as the lighting was awful in some bits but its an in sight.





























So whilst in Disney I was lucky to see Disney Dreams Show two times, once on our 2nd night and then again on our final night. The show is only running until the end of September 2014 which surprised me as I believed this was a all year round event but apparently its not so I was lucky to get to see it as it was extended and originally meant to end when the 20th Anniversary Celebrations came to an end.

Basically Disney Dreams, is a show that is projected on to the Sleeping Beauty Castle at the close of everyday over in the main Disney Park. It includes a story, songs, fireworks, waterfall displays and even fire. Its absolutely the best thing I have ever seen and best fireworks by far, its funny though because parts of it were in French and the rest in English.

























Video: 


Hope you enjoyed looking through some of my snaps of the parades at Disney, if you have any questions or want to know anything then feel free to ask. Take care and have a lovely weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment