Thursday 9 July 2015

The Fun Questions Tag

Morning my lovelies,

Thought i'd so another one of these tags as they're quite fun to do :)


1. When is your birthday? 

13th September :)

2. What are 3 of your favourite colours?

Pink, Purple and Blue

3. What are your 3 favourite quotes?

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm Possible" - Audrey Hebpurn



"Adventure is out there" - Disney's Up

"Just because you can't understand something, doesn't mean its wrong" - Disney's Sword in the stone

4. Are you addicted to YouTube?

No not really, although I follow Bubzvlogz so what those everytime shes posts.

5. What are 3 of your favourite shows?

Pretty Little Liars, Orange is the New Black and Orphan Black

6. 3 Qualities you like in your best friend?

Shes good at keeping secrets, loyal, makes me laugh

7. Do you like your name?

My full name is Imogen, but people call me Immy, Imz and Immii (How I choose to spell it, if i spell it the German way it would be Immie) I really like my name as there isn't many Imogens about.

8. If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?

I'm not entirely sure but I do like the names Aria, Kiki and Mimi :)

9. What is your fantasy dream?

For my boyfriend to purpose to me in front of the either Cinderellas castle in Florida or Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Paris. But I know that wont happen hehe.

10. Do you wear make up?


Nope, I haven't got the patients for it, I watch my two besties put it on and it takes for ever let alone then taking it off again! I sometimes wear eye shadow and lip stick but on a rare occasion.

11. If you could write a book, what would would the title be and what would it be about?

Tough question and one that I cannot answer

12. What makes you cry?

Movies and films mostly but only when I am alone haha, and what people say to me

13. What makes you angry?

Lots of things but most the time they are petty and shouldn't make me angry.

14. What makes you happy?

My family, boyfriend and best friends, also Disney :)

15. What is fangirling?

Well that's when your completely obsessed over something and you get real excited about it for example I fan girl over Katy Perry!

16. What are your 3 favourite snacks?


Ice Cream, Skittles and Chocolate

17. What are your 3 favourite foods?

Dirty Fries (Pulled pork, Fries and mix of cheeses melted together), Curry and Pasta Bake

18. What are your 3 favourite Drinks?

Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows, Milkshake and Pepsi Max

19. Can you tell us a little about yourself?

I'm 22 and live in Bristol with my boyfriend Joel. I am addicted to movies, films and food.

20. 10 Random Facts:
  1. I am obsessed with Chorizo, any food containing this is always automatically brought
  2. I often play sims for over 10 hours on a Sunday - I call it Sim Sunday
  3. I'm currently sat in work writing this when I should be working ... whoops
  4. I own over 500 DVDs
  5. Disney obsessed
  6. I collect Tsum Tsums at the moment I have 52 small ones and 1 large one
  7. I have no hobbies at all :/
  8. My nickname is Miss Moan Alot because I'm always moaning about something
  9. My first time on a plane was back in 2013 when I went to New York
  10. I have Ketchup or sweet chilly sauce with every meal

No comments:

Post a Comment