Monday 6 July 2015

The Summer Tag

Hey Everyone, 

How are people doing? It's been too long since I last posted on here but I am writing a few things at the moment but for now I thought I would do some of these Tag's that I've seen on a few peoples blog posts but most recently of Emma's page so check her blog out!


Questions:

1. What's your favourite thing about summer?

My favourite thing about summer is being able to eat Ice Creams and Ice Lollies, to be honest I do eat them all year round but there is something nice about relaxing in the sun with a good ice cream or ice lolly. Not so much in the freezing cold!

2. Do you have a favourite summer drink?

Yes! A nice cold Jack Daniels and Coke especially the new Tennessee Fire flavour <3

3. Is there a special place you like to visit each year?

Nope :) 

4. What's your favourite make up look for the summer?

I don't actually wear any make up :)

5. Dresses or Skirts?

I do love skirts but I love wearing floral vintage style dresses more 

6. Festivals or Vacations?

Ever since having a bad experience with a porta loo I have avoided them ever since hence why I will not attend festivals so therefore Vacations or Holidays as us Brits call them is a winner for me.

7. What's your signature summer hair style?

I tend to wear my hair down and wavy but recently I have been putting it in a side plait :)

8. What's your signature summer sent?

Its got to be "Oh So Sheer" by my Idol Katy Perry

9. Pool or Beach?

Beach! Love the sand, making sun castles and sun bathing although I don't like the sand sticking to me :(

10. BBQ or Seafood?

BBQ FOR THE WIN!!!! Ribs, Kebabs, Burgers, Sausages ... need i go on?

11. Do you tan or burn?

I burn :( and if I do Tan its on my feet and Chest area 

12. Favourite summer activity?

Going for lovely evening walks around the local nature reserve and a good picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment