Friday 24 July 2015

Life Update ...

Wow! Its really nearly August already?

It's kind of scary how quick this year has gone. I've lived away from home for over a year now which is one of the best life choices I've made even though I still miss living with Mum and Liz it has helped me and my boyfriend grow closer as a couple even though I still think he thinks I don't love him as much as he loves me.

He's defiantly my soul mate and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him and in the future get married and have our own little family but for now I want to enjoy my life and do some travelling when I can.




If there is one thing me and my boyfriend have always agreed on is that friends and family are important and that we never want to stop each other from seeing them, we don't want to be one of these couples that lives in each others pockets always calling and texting and never being able to see friends because the other person doesn't like it. Although from what I'm seeing it seems all the range to be one of those couples but who am I to judge were all different.

If there is something I've noticed in life recently is that people aren't always what they seem, something can happen in life and you soon see someones true colours.



Anyways moving on last weekend my and Joel (boyfriend) went to London for London Film and Comic in Hammersmith. Which was incredible was a bit too much at times due to the heat and being in such a confined area with so many people. I could have spent so much money on Funko Pop Vinyls which are my new addiction but I held back.

I did manage to get myself hands on Severus Snape from Harry Potter, I spent my whole time looking for him <3




As we approach the 2nd half of the year I've got some awesome things lined up, in a couple of weeks I'm back off to London with Joel to see "Audrey Hepburn: Portraits of an Icon" I have been looking forward to seeing this since it was announced as she is a massive idol of mine.

We're also going to a place called Burger and Lobster, which all they basically sell is burgers and lobster for £20 although I'm not to sure I'd pay £20 for a burger :/

I'm going to see "Bend It Like Beckham" in the theater at the start of September which is also my birthday month! Yay 23 years old and at the moment I have nothing planned this year which is unlike me. In October I'm off to Disney On Ice, finally managed to get tickets Ahhhh!!!! And Frozen has been added to the line up so I'm even more excited!!!!

And to top it off I'm back of to Disneyland Paris with Joel <3 for the Christmas season which I am most excited about.




Hope your all well, take care!
Immii <3

No comments:

Post a Comment