Friday 18 September 2015

23rd Birthday! (I've Never Eaten So Much Food!)

You may know, you may not know hehe that last weekend I turned 23 years old, I can honestly tell you I have no clue where the last year has gone. It has flown by in a flash.

In a post a few weeks back I originally didn't have any plans for my birthday which changed and all of a sudden I had a full 4 day weekend of plans.

(I don't own this photo)

The weekend before my birthday the beautiful Jem took me for an amazing afternoon tea at Patisserie Valarie which is an amazing Patisserie chain over the UK although I was unaware that they did lunch and dinner like burgers and chips which look incredible and I have to try.

The afternoon tea consisted of 5 different flavoured finger sandwiches being egg and cress, ham and mustard, salmon, cucumber and chicken. Then 4 scones, 2 pots of jam and clotted cream which was incredible some of the best scones ever. And to finish off there was 3 cakes and 2 eclairs.

It also came with a choice of hot drink which was nice as I am not a tea lover so it was a Hot chocolate with whipped cream for me <3


She got me the most amazing personalized Pocahontas wine glass, she is my favorite Disney Princess!

 

On the Friday of my Birthday weekend me and my boyfriend went out for some lovely food at burger place called "Burger Joint" in Bristol where you make and choose your own burgers and you can have anything from a tick sheet they provide you.


I had a Venison burger with Montgomery cheese, pulled pork and chorizo and my boyfriend had the wild Boar burger.


After this even though we were full to the brim we ended up in a dessert bar called "Kaspa's" where they serve waffles, sundaes, crepes, cakes and a range of ice cream. Its safe to say I didn't really need to eat this but I had Chocolate M&M based waffles with Nutella, white and milk chocolate sprinkles. It was amazing!!!!!!


We ended up going home and laying on the bed with food hang overs. On the Saturday I went to pick up my homemade chocolate orange cupcakes from "Hey Cupcakes" she is friend of a next door neighbor of mine who makes the most amazing cakes and cupcakes. This is my 3rd order from her now and she never fails to impress. My mum then got me a triple chocolate cake hehe talk about chocolate overload!


On my actually birthday I met up with my other bestie and went for a meal with my mum and Liz to the Harvesters (more food I know) where I had a mixed Grill and free birthday ice cream :P


Presents:

Now on to Presents, I love presents and Cards they're one of my favorite bits.

Its safe to say people who brought me cards this year know me very well hehe! Audrey, Hello Kitty, New York, Pugs, Alice In Wonderland and Cupcakes and cake hehe!


From my boyfriend he got me my first Disney Tradition which is Minnie Mouse which is adorable and I now want the matching Mickey. He got me a Groot Funko and OITNB Book, he also kindly paid for all my food when we went out.

My bestie in work Ali got me the cutest Eeyore Disney Tradition along with a beautiful Lush gift box.


My bestie Samiee got me two Tsum Tsums which I ended up having early and then she got me "Yoshi's Woolly World" AHHH I have been wanting this for ages and the game is incredible.


Of my Sister she got me a Happy Jackson wash bag, this brand is one of my new favorites as I have the Travel stuff wallet and over night bag although I really want to buy more now.


Off the rest of my family I received lots of money which I have used to go shopping and to put towards my Disneyland Paris fund.

I got lots of amazing presents/money for everyone, I am so grateful. Thanks to them all for making my weekend special.

Immii xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment