Monday 21 September 2015

Disney Pre Holiday Movie Marathon

So on the 30th November in 70 days yes I repeat 70 days (I am counting down) I will finally be of to Disneyland Paris at Christmas eeeeeek!


So me and my partner well I say partner meaning me telling him that every evening together (where possible) we are going to watch a Disney DVD on the final 30 days to our holiday. There are so many to chose from so will have to make sure its a mix of classics to new releases that we watch. 

So far this is my list; 

Saturday 31st October: 
Snow White (I haven't see this in so long)

Sunday 1st November: 
Sleeping Beauty

Monday 2nd: 
Cinderella

Tuesday 3rd: 
Little Mermaid

Wednesday 4th: 
Pocahontas

Thursday 5th: 
Tangled

Friday 6th: 
Beauty and the Beast

Saturday 7th: 
Lion King

Sunday 8th: 
The Jungle Book

Monday 9th: 
Lady and the Tramp

Tuesday 10th: 
101 Dalmatians

Wednesday 11th: 
Fox and the Hound

Thursday 12th:
Aladdin

Friday 13th:
The Aristocats

Saturday 14th:
Frozen

Sunday 15th:
Bambi

Monday 16th:
Dumbo

Tuesday 17th:
Pinocchio 

Wednesday 18th:
Alice in Wonderland

Thursday 19th:
Wreck it Ralph

Friday 20th:
Oliver and Company

Saturday 21st:
The Rescuers

Sunday 22nd:
Hercules

Monday 23rd:
The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Tuesday 24th:
Robin Hood

Wednesday 25th:
Mulan

Thursday 26th:
Basil The Great Mouse Detective

Friday 27th:
The Nightmare Before Christmas

Saturday 28th:
Inside Out (If its out)

Sunday 29th: 
Big Hero 6

MONDAY 30TH: DISNEY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment