Thursday 3 September 2015

Happy Jackson

So whilst in London yesterday I stumbled across a little shop in Leicester Square called "Cards Galore" it caught my eye because right by the door was this display of bright and colourful note books, cases, lunch boxes and nick knacks. 

I recognised a glasses case that my best friends brother had got her a while back which was so cute so was intrigued to have a look as i didn't know the brand.

After walking through the door I fell in Love with "Happy Jackson", the brand is so quirky and cute. Everything is bright and colourful with the most perfect sayings to match each item.

I purchased the most amazing travel wallet for my adventure to Disneyland Paris in November, its a coral orange colour with a zebra print lining and 3 pockets. One for your passport, travel documents and travel money. I couldn't resist especially as I am always losing my passport and documents while going through the airport somewhere in my hand luggage.


As it's my birthday in 10 days my sister was nice enough to get me the wash bag to take on my trip as I have a really small one at the moment which doesn't fit much stuff in so as this one has a big zip pocket, 2 small pockets and room for more stuff its perfect. Also the saying is so true "Girly Crap - Yes I Do Really Need It All"


After looking on the Happy Jackson website I've found so many more items I really want;







These are definitely going on my Christmas list, they're just all so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment