Friday 18 September 2015

Friday Five

So I've seen a few blogs recently doing these types of posts on a Friday where they answer questions and then write 5 responses so I thought I might do a couple and see how I get one :) (Most recently I've seen this on blog by Jemma called "Dorkface" got check her out her blog is amazing)


Five things that scare me;
1. Spiders, you probably all knew that was coming
2. Dying
3.Loosing someone I love
4. Change
5. Blood

Five Films I love;
1. Howl's Moving Castle
2. Pocahontas
3. Harry Potter
4. Lord Of The Rings
5. Its A Cinderella Story (Hilary Duff Version)

Five TV shows I'm currently watching;
1. Pretty Little Liars
2. Fear The Walking Dead
3. Orange Is The New Black
4. Once Upon A Time
5. Marvel Agents of Shield

Five people I would love to meet;
1. KATY PERRY
2. Lea Michele
3. Darren Chris
4. Joseph Gordon Levitt
5. Demi Lovato

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment