Thursday 29 December 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2016

Wow I have been truly spoilt this Christmas with visiting Northern Ireland this year. Usually for me its only me and Joel that exchange gifts because me and my family do Secret Santa instead and concentrate on the children but this year I was showered with presents and whats great is they know me so well hehe.


From Joel's mum and dad I received the super cosy Sleepy lounge wear, Tangled Art Book, a lovely pink River Island purse, lots of sweets and chocolate and the most beautiful Silver Minnie Mouse Disney watch.


I have been looking for a watch for ages and I just haven't come across one that I really wanted so when I opened this I feel in love. Its smart, classy and beautiful not a watch I will be wearing to work thats for sure because I wouldn't want it to get ruined.

From Joel's sister and family I received the little golden Disney book and a new hat and scarf. From his brother I got the two Fantastic Beast books and the lovely Minnie socks which are really comfy which is something I like. 

When I got back from Northern Ireland me my mum and her partner exchanged gifts and I know I said above that we do Secret Santa but I always like to get them a little something anyways to show them how much I appreciate them and this year my mum got me something which usually wouldn't happen. I love this author called Jenny Colgan and she got me the last two books in one of her series ... I have so many books to read its so bad.


This year me and Joel did presents before we went over to NI because there was no point lugging them to and from Bristol and I cannot believe what he got me! This year they were all surprises rather than me giving him a list which made them even more special.


What I loved about these two tops are the fact that he got me the Chip and Dale Tee because he knows how much I love these cheeky chaps on my visits to Disneyland Paris and how happy they make me. With the 2nd top its because one its the most awesome design ever and the fact that I can't stop obsessing over the new movie. Along with this he also got me another Fantastic Beasts book which I have read half of so far.


I love socks and especially socks that have characters from my favourite movies on and usually they are always Disney so when he saw that they had finally done Ghibli socks they were a no brainer as a present. Whats great about these are that they are my 2 favourite movies.


I don't usually collect blind boxes because of not knowing who you will get inside but when I saw the Zootopia ones last summer and picked one up I decided that I would give this one a go and I am glad to say I now have 3 different ones although I am still waiting on Nick, Judy and the purple Elephant. 


Now this is one of my favourite presents from my boyfriend it is just beautiful and from another amazing Ghibli movie and favourite of mine. The attention to detail is amazing and it is so cute as well. Only issue is remembering to change the date ;) this photo was took on the 6th I haven't just forgot to change it haha.

Now from my dad he always gets us one of those All Four One Vouchers that the Post Office does which are really great as they can be used in a whole range of shops and changed to over vouchers. So far with mine I have changed part of it up to an Amazon voucher and purchased Finding Dory, Jungle Book, Pete's Dragon, Secret Life of Pets, Downton Abbey S6 and the Finale and then finally 2 Broke Girls S5. I still have a little bit of money left on there which I plan to spend in Primark as they now accept the vouchers.

I have been truly spoilt and I am so grateful for everything I have received this year. Getting all Joel's families presents home was a big struggle and my fault for packing to much haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment