Saturday 31 December 2016

Merry Birthday

Merry Birthday? Well I received a lovely present of my Best Friend Jemma at the start of December and the label on it said Merry Birthday and I thought this was a good name for this post.

As I don't really buy Christmas presents for my best friends and only for they're birthdays this came as a kind mixed present as my Birthday was back in September as you will know hehe.

I love this website called Tofu Cute that sell really Kawaii items as well as different snacks, candies and drinks. To my surprised after feeling the present and not having a clue what was inside I opened it up to see it was a Tofu Cute Christmas goodie bag filled with plushes and snacks.


I have had one of these goodie bags before but just the blue snack version which was amazing and to see that they had done a special Christmas one was amazing. Even the red draw string bag had a special cute christmas picture.


Inside were 4 different snacks all of which I have had before due to having either buying them myself or that they came within my monthly Tokyo Treat boxes. Also it included 3 really cute soft toys which are all Amuse plush's as they are the official UK distributors and my I couldn't tell you which was my favourite because they are all super soft, cute and small.

Along with this she also put inside some retro sweet stickers from Paperchase which are amazing and this super tiny weeny plaque.


I absolutely love this as the quote it is very true about our friendship even though we don't see each other very much often we are always there for each other and always will be. Look how amazing those stickers are.

These goodie bags are still available on they're website and range from £24.99 to £59.99 and include such a good variety of items so go and check them out. Even the just Snack and just Plush bags are amazing.

Thank you Jem for my lovely present <3

No comments:

Post a Comment