Friday 9 February 2018

Disneyland Paris September 2017: Day 4

With it being our final day of our trip we needed to make sure we watched all the castle stage shows and the parade as due to poor planning or bad weather Thursday was the only day that worked well for us. After having another lie in again we headed straight for the studios to ride Crush Coaster and Tower of Terror one more time.

After the long wait for Crush and short wait for TOT we made our way back over to the main park for a few final photos and to grab a spot for the Castle shows as it made sense to do the two that were directly after each other meaning we could save time and keep our spot which was amazing. This was the first time I had chance to try out the continuous shooting mode on my camera during the shows and it took some amazing photos and the shows themselves were amazing each were full of my favourite characters and catch songs.







Time for lunch and we couldn't not have one last Jedi Burger and Yoda Cupcake which I have been craving ever since I was in Disney last February and I still am now wishing I was going this month also.


After lunch we decided to ride Star Tours and Hyper Space Mountain one last time before lining up and waiting an hour or so for the parade to get the best spot ever. Although this didn't go to plan we got on the ride as planned and as it started me and Emma was singing the theme tune as normal before we were slammed to a halt after completing the first loop. After being stuck in the dark for what felt forever we had noticed we had indeed broken down which was actual quite fun in the end seeing the ride in the day light and how they fit so much in to such a small area.



By this time it has started to rain but fear not we still had an hour until the parade was due to start so we grabbed our spot and waited and kid me not during the whole hour it rained on and off 5 times but by the time the parade started it was bright blue skies and the weather was on our side for once.


So my honest opinion about the parade, I avoided all videos and sneak peaks so that I didn't spoil the experience for myself and I have to admit its no Magic On Parade but that's not saying I didn't enjoy it because I did really enjoy the new song after worrying I wouldn't and the new floats were great and colourful but the only thing that disappointed me was that two of the floats were missing and some of the characters that were meant to be on them in they're new outfits were just walking behind in they're normal attire which was a little sad.







So happy with the photos my new Sony Alpha 6000 took during this trip, they're so clear and vibrant. The continuous shooting mode is just incredible for catching the most amazing photos during the shows and parades, can't wait to try this out in Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea.

With the rain starting again and an hour until our reservation at Billy Bobs we made our way for our final ride on Hyper Space and yes we did go it again after it broke down because we just had to with it being one of our favourites. With us being super tired and wet by this point Billy Bobs was just a quick affair but it was still as good as I remembered even though I wasn't really in the mood by this point.

I just wish I had stayed and seen Illuminations one final time before we left but never mind I'll be back Disneyland Paris and hopefully with an annual pass this time so I can do multiple trips with a few people.


Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment