Sunday 18 February 2018

Update: Top Ten Disney Movies

So I feel that it's time for an update on my top ten Disney movies, my original post was posted way back in November 2014 which you can read here and happens to be one of my most viewed posts. Last time I actually didn't include any Pixar movies so this time around there will be a couple on my list!


So like last time here is a list of all my favourite movies before I narrow them down to my top ten and if you compare my original post to this one you will notice some have stayed and some have moved out of the top ten as new movies are released.

Snow White, Pinocchio, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lady and The Tramp, 101 Dalmatians, Aristocats, Robin Hood, The Rescuers, The Great Mouse Detective, Oliver and Company, Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, Toy Story, Pocahontas 2, A Bugs Life, Toy Story 2, The Emperors New Groove, Lady and the Tramp 2, Monsters Inc, Cinderella 2, Mulan, Mulan 2, Ratatouille, Bolt, Tangled, The Princess and the Frog, Toy Story 3, Monsters University, Big Hero 6, Coco, Moana, Zootopia, Inside Out, Wreck It Ralph, Nightmare Before Christmas and Finding Dory.

1. Pocahontas
2. Coco
3. Zootopia
4. Tangled
5. Robin Hood
6. Ratatoullie
7. Mulan
8. The Emperors New Groove
9. Cinderella
10. Moana

As you can see taking a look at my new list movies have defiantly come and gone from my list and that’s not because I don’t like them anymore it’s just what I’ve been watching recently had changed. Like my massive love for Mulan at the moment where I could watch it every day if I could and Emperors New Groove has always been a favourite of mine but recently after watching it with my partner we keep doing little bits from the movie and it’s just funny meaning it’s crept up on to the top 10. Who knows where things my stand in another 4 years time we will have to see!

Which are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment