Wednesday 8 June 2016

Last Week On Instagram (Holiday Edition)

After 12 days of I am back on work boo hoo! Setting my alarm for 5;25am this morning sucked especially with how humid its been recently. Sleeping has been rather hard even when changing from a 13.5 to a 4.5 duvet its still HARD!!!

Anyway's as you know I've been away to Newquay down in Cornwall for a week with my family during the May school holidays so I thought I would do a Last Week on Instagram but a holiday edition maybe chucking in some other photos along the way.






We were so lucky to have the most perfect weather meaning that we were able to get out and about with the kids cause if it rained we would have been stuck on the camp site with not much else to do. The camp site its self was very good has lots of entertainment, places to eat, amusements and an amazing indoor pool with slides.

We ended up at the beach twice which was great even though we wish it was proper sand rather than a stony sand but the kids enjoyed it either way. We went to Newquay Zoo and Crealy adventure park as well which were both great days out for the kids.

On the Monday me and some of the group went to visit a National Trust house called Trerice House which is from the Elizabethan period once again it was the most beautiful day to look around the gardens and visit the house as each bits were from different eras as some of the end of the house was newly built. I love a good bit of History.

I had a lovely week away with my family it was a great laugh and lots of fun! No holiday now until next year which is a shame but will be worth the wait I'm sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment