Saturday 28 May 2016

This Week On Instagram So Far

Happy Bank Holiday weekend everyone! Now this post is a little early this week and this is only because I am actually off away for the week this evening only down to Newquay with the family to stay in a caravan but internet access is limited so I wont be posting whilst I'm away but I'll be sure to fill you in when I am back!

So far this week on Instagram;


1. Alice in Wonderland Socks - Ok So I LOVE Alice in Wonderland so when I popped in to Primark to look for some shorts and came across these really cute socks I just had to get them they were only £2.50 and they're so comfy!

2. Five Guys
On Monday my boyfriend and I attended the Overwatch live launch event at the cinema where they show you all the trailers and talk about how the game was made so we decided as we were both coming from work that we would grab a Five Guys. Five Guys has to be on of my favourite burgers but most of all I love the Freestyle Coke machine! This time I had Fanta Raspberry.

3. Cupcake Fresh Face Mask - I've just posted a review for this actually which you can see here!

4. New Clothes - With putting on a little extra weight I've been in desperate need of some new clothes well only trousers really but I managed to pick up these beauties for £12.99 from H&M

5. All Packed - As mentioned above I go away today and naughty me only packed last night but then ended up re packing as everything was getting in the way. I love my Happy Jackson Holiday Essentials that I brought from them last year along with my Alice and Wonderland Pjs ;) I always take a book when I go and this time after love Orange is the New Black on Netflix I had to pick up the book!

6. My beautiful Nephews - My two cuties with they're new hair do's all ready for holiday

So far the weather is actually looking good for next week so here's hoping! See you all in a week and be sure to give me a follow to see what I get up to :D

Follow Me Here: Please_Take_Me_To_Neverland

No comments:

Post a Comment