Friday 6 May 2016

Captain America: Civil War and Jungle Book Live Action

I love going to the cinema even though it is expensive when there isn't an offer on but there is something about watching movies for the first time on the big screen. I rarely go to the cinema usually probably once/twice a month so then to go two evenings in a row is great especially seeing
two amazing movies!

Captain America: Civil War

Can I please go and see this again? This is how much I really enjoyed this movie! 

I have been waiting for this film since the 2nd Avengers came out only last year in fact when at the end we got to meet the new Avengers who I love especially Scarlett Witch!

And before you ask I am #TeamCap although I do love Iron Man as he was the first Marvel movie I watched in fact but there is something about the Captain America movies I just love (yes Chris Evans being extremely hot being one of the factors). 


I don't plan on giving too much away as I know some of you may not have seen the movie yet but I have to say this is actually one of my favourite Marvel movies at the moment as per usual it was full of whit and humour along with the classic fighting scenes. However much I say I'm #TeamCap actually watching Ironman and him fight makes me really sad.

They have brought together such a range of superheroes all in one movie and it just works really well with the introduction of Black Pantha and the new Spiderman. If I am honest when Peter Parker was introduced in to the movie I wasn't 100% sure what I thought and If I was going to like him but as we went through the movie and in to the big fight scene his character was amazing and so funny much different to the spidermans we have seen before and I really really liked this!


And as for Antman he was just brilliant another movie that I really love and another character that added to the film Paul Rudd is just hilarious I couldn't stop laughing from the moment he comes on the screen!


Overall I think this movie is great and definitely lived up to expectations and I cannot wait to see this again! I shall leave you with this ;) "Tony Stank" haha!

Jungle Book Live Action

OK so I am going to be completely honest here I was so excited to see this movie when I first heard they were doing Jungle Book as a Live Action and when I saw the promo posters I was screaming like a school girl! But when I then saw a trailer I wasn't 100% sure If I was going to like it :(

BUT I was wrong it was amazing! The CGI was incredible along with all the special effects, the voice overs and the characters speaking was the bit that I was most worried about but they did such an amazing job. 

Neel Sethi as Mowgli was perfect the boy has such character and brought the movie to life. It must have been so hard to act for this movie and he did the most incredible job and deserves an award for his acting. 


What I love about this movie is that its based more on the book rather than the Disney Jungle Book animation and I cannot wait to see it again. Its such a happy go lucky movie with lots of character and amazing animal companions you feel you can relate to! I love Baloo!!!!


Cannot wait for Alice in Wonderland, Finding Dory and The Secret Life of Pets coming out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment