Tuesday 24 May 2016

My Desk

OK so I thought I'd do something a little different this week on my blog and give you a little guided tour of my desk at work.

Now before you all start yawning and say well that's just boring well to me I quite like my desk everyone gives theirs they're own personal touch maybe some don't but I certainly have in the last year especially as you spend a lot of time when working in an office environment just looking at your computer and the same desk dividers so I fancied cheering my desk up a bit and making it less plain and boring to the eye. So here is what I've done ...

You just have to have cute stationary especially when it is all Disney and looks so kawaii! Everyday is a Disney Day ;)

I love calendars they're something I will always buy but I usually only have one until last year when I found the 365 Disney Photos a day Calender which was just a must have for me!!!! But I couldn't just have one because I like to still be able to view my month as a whole so I never forget what is going on.

Yup and my actually computer monitor has become home to a few bits and bobs over the years like the new Lego Disney blind bag figures and Kinder Chocolate Belle whoops! Not many people in my office have changed they're backgrounds on they're PC but me being me I just had to and I feel in love with the Disneyland Paris Valentines day promo photos they did they're just beautiful.

And finally my collection of postcards from various places mostly Disney, I love the ones from Disneyland Paris because they just remind me of my upcoming day trip and birthday plans next year.

So that's what I've done to try make my desk more cheerful by filling it with things I love and happy memories! Anyone I work with can definitely tell I love Disney thanks for sure!

What's your desk like? Immy xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment