Monday 9 May 2016

The Tsum Tsum Tag

Happy Monday everyone I hope your week is off to a good start! When I saw this post on Lucy's Instagram over at @DisneyInParticular I just had to take part!
So here we go ...

1. How many Tsum Tsums have you got?
So far after counting them for the first time in a while over the weekend I have 135 mini ones

2. What was your first?
My first Tsum Tsum were from France and Japan. They were Bambi, Patch, Marie, Lady, Dumbo and then the Cheshire Cat from Japan. I started collection back in January 2015.

3. Do you have any full sets?
Yes I have a fair few full sets but now money is tight I am only really buying the ones I REALLY want rather than just buying them because they're released

4. What is your favourite set?
I have 3 these being Inside Out, Lion King and Tangled <3

5. Who is your most wanted Tsum Tsum?
I think it has to be any of the Chip N Dale specials they release

6. What set do you want them to make?
Pocahontas for sure and a UK Aristocats release 

7. Do you collect just Disney, or do you collect Star Wars and Marvel ones as well?
I do also collect the Marvel Tsum Tsum and some of the Star Wars ones but not all of them

8. Do you have any Clintons/Target/ Other non-Disney store shops?
Yes I do, I have a few from Clintons but mostly they are from the Disney Store unless I miss a collection and get them during the 2nd release

9. Do you dislike any Tsum Tsum?
YES the Mad Hatter so glad he is getting released again as he actually looks real this time

10. Which Characters do you think they should have released with previous sets?
Toystory! Totally missing Slinky, Rex and Mr/Mrs Potato Head

No comments:

Post a Comment