Monday 23 May 2016

Last Week On Instagram


1. Sims Session - I don't think I really mention it enough on here but I am a massive Sims lover I've been playing since it first came out over 16 years ago. On Monday i was eagerly awaiting news of the new Sims Game Pack "Dine Out" which I am so excited to play!!!

2. Everyday is a Disney Day - Start of another week at work but Disney makes everything better!

3. Draco Came - Another thing I haven't really mentioned on my blog is that I collect Funko Pop Vinlys this is a new thing for me and I have only really started collecting in the last year or so but so was really chuffed when my favourite Draco finally came after pre ordering.

4. M&S is always a bad idea! - Yup M&S is just always a bad idea they has so many tasty products and are expensive as well but I have to recommend the White Chocolate shake it just tastes like pure melted chocolate I was in heaven!

5. Peaky Blinders - Why didn't I watch this when it was first on BBC 2? This show is amazing and I am hooked its a bit violent at times but it has a great cast and great story. I have just started watching Season 2 so hoping I can get all caught up and on to season 3 which is airing now.

6. Its so FLUFFY - Need I say no more? Totoro is just the cutest and bond to make any happy!

Follow Me Here: Please_Take_Me_To_Neverland

No comments:

Post a Comment