Tuesday 17 May 2016

Last Week On Instagram


1. Tsum Tsum Collection - In this photo I have 135 mini Tsum Tsum I thought I would make a tower out of them all before I decided to sell 25 of them.

2./3. Friday Starbucks Treat - I love trying new things and the new Starbuck Chocolate Marshmallow Smores Frappicano and Smores Bite is amazing!

4. My Tattoo - Had this nearly 3 years now and I totally forget that its there I cannot wait to get another!

5. Day Trip to Llancaiach Fawr Manor - On Saturday me, my mum and Liz went to visit Llancaiach Manor in Wales which is a historic living history manor where they have guided tours by servants who would have lived there during the time period.

6. BIRTHDAY CAKE OREOS! - Finally managed to pick some of these up from Tesco and ok yes they are £6 a packet but damn they are so worth the cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment