Wednesday 11 May 2016

DayTrip to Disneyland Paris: 17/09/2016

Ahh I cannot believe it I will be getting my Disneyland fix this year after all!

I'm admin on a Disneyland Paris facebook page and a family posted a poster about a day trip to DLP so how could I say no? Exactly I couldn't turn down the offer when its only costing £99 per person for coach, ferry crossing and park tickets to both parks!

The money raised will be going towards fundraising for Diabetes UK so its for a good cause as well.

As you would have seen on previous posts that I wouldn't be attending Disneyland Paris this year as I am saving to go during the 25th Anniversary celebrations for my 25th in September 2017 so to actually be able to visit for just a day this year will be amazing and the fact its only 3 days after my birthday is even better!

I will be going with my mum, my two sisters and my nephew and niece, I think they're old enough now to be able to put up with the long journey on the coach and ferry and to be honest they're be able to sleep through the journey where as for me I think it will be a long day and a bit hehe.

As we only have one day in the parks it will have to be child based as this will be they're first time visiting DLP and they're not tall enough for some of the rides like Space Mountain (maybe I might be able to squeeze a ride on this one) which is fine because I also love all of the children's rides who doesn't ;)

All I know is that we must see Disney's Magic on Parade and Disney Dreams at the end of the day otherwise they day is free for all to go and do what ever they like. Whether we will manage to meet any characters I am not sure although I would love them to meet Mickey and Minnie and Chip and Dale but we would have to see what happens on the day and how busy it is!


ONLY 128 Days and counting till I am back home ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment