Wednesday 29 June 2016

Disney: The Renaissance Era

Hey Everyone, I hope your all well?

Aw yay Amy has done another Disney Movie Era tag and you can see hers here!


This time we are looking at The Renaissance era and the movies included in this are The Little Mermaid, The Rescures Down Under, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan and Tarzan. 

This Era includes one of my all time favourites along with a few others that I absolutely love!

1. Any unseen films?
Nope I've seen them all!

2. What is your favourite film of the era?
Pocahontas all the way, this is one of the first Disney movies I ever watched as a little girl

3. What is your least favourite film of the era?
It has to be Hercules. I just cannot stand the movie I watched it when I younger and hated it watched it a few months ago and still hated it.

4. Who is your favourite main character?
John Smith, for an animated character he is really dreamy!

5. Who is your favourite villain?
Governor Ratcliffe

6. Who is your favourite sidekick?
Mushu! He is such a great character and a great guardian for Mulan

7. What is your favourite song?
My Favourite song has to be "Girl Worth Fighting For" its such a catchy song and is song by 3 of my favourite people!

8. What do you consider to be the most underrated film of the era?
The Hunchback of Notre Dame, its such a lovely movie with a great heart warming story.

9. What is your favourite thing about this era?
These bring back memories from my childhood as these were films I grew up with watching them over and over again!

10. What did you least enjoy about this era?
Hercules haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment