Thursday 30 June 2016

Last Week On Instagram


1. Pocahontas Funko Pop - I love collecting Funko Pops as they're really cute and when I heard they were doing Pocahontas ones I was over the moon because she is my favourite Disney character. Don't they both look so cute? I wish they did a few more rather than just two as I would have loved to get John and a few others.

2. Yume Twins Box - I finally got my first Yume Twins box and you can read my review here

3. Me Before You Date Night - I finally went to see Me Before You at the cinema last week and boy what an emotional movie but at the same time it was a really lovely story and the on screen romance was spot on they looked perfect together. I love Emilia Clarke especially with brown hair and her amazing smile!

4. Splatoon - I got Fin the most amazing Splatoon Wii U controller cover I was sad to let it go actually I really want one myself!

5/6. Finlay's 8th Birthday - I cannot believe that my Nephew turned 8 on the weekend he is growing up so fast its crazy. They're all growing up so quick even little Ads is looking more and more like his big brother every week.

Follow Me Here: Please_Take_Me_To_Neverland

No comments:

Post a Comment