Tuesday 21 June 2016

Last Week On Instagram

So the highlight of last week was obviously booking my 25th Birthday Disneyland Paris break away with my best friend Emma. I am so over the moon and cannot wait to go next year but I have my day trip to plan for yet!


1. Upcoming Events - So this year I haven't really got a lot going on bit of a quiet year for some reason but I have got Hyper Japan in 24 days which I am so excited about after missing well forgetting to book tickets every other year this time I finally have done it!!!! My Birthday is fast approaching which means only one thing that its Disneyland Paris for the day a few days after!!!

2. Writers Block - Really struggling with blog content at the moment. I do have two blog posts in the pipe line but most of the blog posts I want to write are based on my Disney day trip and Disney holiday so can't really post or write those till near the time. I'm sure something will crop up or maybe I'll take a break for a while over the summer? Have to see!

3. Orange is the new Black - I have been waiting for this since the last season came out and damn it is soooo good, there is so many new characters in this season which keeps it fresh and exciting. So far I am on episode 8 so about half way through the season. I said I wouldn't binge watch but I kinda can't help it!

4. I went in for Dory - Yup I've brought more after I said I wasn't really going to be collecting anymore! After getting Dory a few weeks ago I went on a hunt to find Nemo but after finding Nemo on my second attempt I came across the Jungle Book collection by Posh Paws and after seeing how cute they are in person I couldn't say NO!!!!

5. Sunday Movie Time - Well obviously after picking up these Tsum Tsum I was really in the mood to watch the movie and I have to say it is one of my favourites.

6. Relaxation Class - I love my Sunday relaxation sessions. I honestly didn't think I would still be going now after going for my free taster session I wasn't sure what to expect but I really enjoyed it and the way it made me feel after was amazing! I have been going for nearly a year now which is mad but it helps me feel positive and relaxed plus it helps me sleep loads better.

Follow Me Here: Please_Take_Me_To_Neverland

No comments:

Post a Comment