Wednesday 22 June 2016

The Harry Potter Tag

I probably don't mention it enough on here but I am a mad Potterhead and when I stumbled across this tag on here I had to take the opportunity to have a go myself as I haven't come across a Harry Potter tag before only lots of Disney ones!

What is your favourite book?
Hmm this is a tough one but I am going to say Harry Potter the Philosophers Stone because this is the book that started it all and welcomed us to the world of witch craft and wizardry. I love this book because it sets the scene of whats to come. My second favourite ;) is the Deathly Hallows.

What is your favourite film?
I think the first 4 films are my overall favourite and the reason being for this is because they follow the books all throughout the films where as the last ones don't really follow and I also found they missed so many bits out that should have been included. But if I had to pick my overall favourite I think it would the Deathly Hallows part 2 because I love the book so much and the scene with Snap always makes me cry!!! Reading and Watching!

What is your least favourite book?
So I know this isn't really a reason but I think it has to be the Goblet of Fire. It was one of the only books I didn't read before the film came out and to be honest I then over watched the movie so many times I still haven't been able to bring myself to read the book!

What is your least favourite film?
NONE

Parts of books/films that make you cry?
1. When Fred dies :(
2. When Dumbeldoor dies :(
3. The scene with Snape and Harry :(
4. When Snapes dies :(((((

If you could hook up with any character, who would it be?
Since the Goblet of Seanus Finnigan got quite attractive in my eyes and since then I have always had a little thing for him even though he isn't a massive main character

What is your favourite character?
Snape and Draco! I don't know what it is but I just love these two Snape especially because even though he has that tough exterior you know he is completely different on the inside. And I LOVE Alan Rickman may he rest in peace :(

What is your least favourite character?
DOLORES UMBRIDE! Need I say more?

What would your patronus be?
Pug, Pug, PUG!

If you could have a Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or Elder Wand, which would it be?
Invisibility Cloak for sure, think of all the sneaking around you could do if you had one of these!

Which house would you be in?
Slytherin

If you were in a Quidditch team, which position would you play?
I wouldn't haha I am so awful at sports but I would defiantly be cheering my house team along

Were you happy with the ending?
Yes I was happy with the way the book ended, it was also nice that JK Rowling did a so many years later section so that we could have an incite in to what happened next. I am also happy with the way the film portrayed the book as sometimes when they change the books in to films bits can be forgotten but because they did it in two parts it made it easier to tell the story and fit everything in

How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
A huge amount, its been a big part of my life for the last 17 years and when the final book was written it was OK cause we had the movies but once they had finished it finally hit me that that was it. Harry Potter will always live on! One day I will get my Hogwarts letter ;)

1 comment: