Wednesday 15 June 2016

Last Week On Instagram

I'm so glad its Wednesday as its all down hill to the weekend from now woo! Don't really have any plans this weekend but something will crop up it always usually does but I would like to play some Sims as a new DLC came out last and I have barley had time to explore it!


1. Alice in Wonderland - As I was actually off Monday last week I decided I would get all cosy in  bed and rewatch Alice in Wonderland as on the Wednesday me and my best friend went to see Through The Looking Glass and it was AMAZING!!!! I preferred it so much more than the first it just seemed a lot better!

2. Sims 4 Dine Out - As mentioned above the long awaited TS4 Dine out was released, ever since this has been announced I have been eagerly been waiting for this to come out. I probably played for 3 hours so far and I have to say I prefer this so much more than running a shop. I'm thinking of maybe doing a review but who knows ;)

3. Tokyo Treat June Box - I won't bore you with anymore on this but you can read my review here ;)

4. New Pug Chopping Board - I love my Mum she knows how much I love stuff with pugs on and to go around to hers and to see she had picked me up this cute glass chopping board to go my cooker I was in love! Its just the cutest thing I've ever seen she also got me the mug <3

5. Bristol Zoo Work Summer Do - My work always has a summer do and this year we ended up going to Bristol Zoo for a buffet lunch, animal encounter and then did this high wire tree obstacle course. Luckily the weather stayed really nice just until we left when it decided to tip down with rain!!! We had the chance to go around the whole zoo as well which was great and lots of fun!

6. Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them - I have been eager to pick this book up for a while now and finally did on the weekend. I am so excited for the movie next year so I thought I may as well read the book so I know all the beasts that will mentioned in the movie!!!

Follow Me Here: Please_Take_Me_To_Neverland

No comments:

Post a Comment