Monday 13 June 2016

Disneyland Paris is BOOKED!

I am so excited to announce that I am going back to Disneyland Paris for a week, even though it isn't until September 2017 so yes I know next year and still a while away yet I cannot wait!


I posted back in February that me and my best friend Emma were planning a trip for my 25th Birthday and the original plan was to wait until this September for flights to be available but after pricing up holidays once again it turns out that Magic Breaks will add the flights on at a later date who could say no right?

What surprised me was that the holiday was £150 cheaper with Magic Breaks than a few other places so when I saw the costs without flights I just had to book it.

So here is what is included in our booking;
  • 4 Nights and 5 Days including breakfast in Hotel Cheyenne which is currently being renovated
  • Park Tickets for both Parks
  • Princess and Prince lunch at Auberge de Cendrillion on my birthday with a cake
  • Dinner at Cafe Mickey
  • Airport Transfers
We will have to book our flights in September as soon as they're available to ensure we get the best deal but otherwise we are all set to go!

I cannot wait to hear more about the 25th Anniversary celebrations that will be happening during my stay as I will be celebrating my 25th as well!

So as of now its 454 days until I go but not forgetting I am actually of to DLP on the 17th September this year for a day trip with a charity organised group which will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment