Friday 9 September 2016

Disney Pre Day Trip Movie Marathon

With only a week to go until I am in Disneyland Paris again it is only fitting that on the run up Disney movies are watched as you might recall when I went on my holiday last December I did something like this before which you can read here.

As this is only a day trip I thought instead of doing a whole month of movies I would pick 6 Disney/Pixar movies and watch one an evening before I go. Now I say 6 because I won't be able to watch a movie on the Friday evening we go because I don't get home till 5pm and then I have to get ready and do some washing before we leave around 8:30pm.


So these are my 6 movies;

Saturday 10th September:
Good Dinosaur

Sunday 11th September:
Inside Out

Monday 12th September:
Tangled

Tuesday 13th September:
Zootopia

Wednesday 14th September:
Snow White

Thursday 15th September:
Jungle Book - Live Action
 (Purchasing with birthday money on the 13th)

Most of my movie choices apart from 2 of them are ones I haven't actually watched since they were out in the Cinema or I have only watched once since the DVD release. Snow White is on there because when I went to watch it during my last marathon I found out my DVD was broken so it had to be replaced.

Only a week to go and I'm back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment