Tuesday 6 September 2016

Disneyland Paris Shopping Wish List

This trip has zoomed by cannot believe that in 10 days I am finally off on my day trip to Disneyland Paris and I am so excited even more so that its approaching so quickly. I have recently been watching so many Disneyland Paris Haul posts that I have kind of drummed up a small well I say small list of what I would like to get if its still available and in stock!


Some of the things on my list are things that I always have to buy when I go like a plush, mug and key ring and other bits are just things I've now seen on these videos although I don't have photos of them.

1. Disneyland Paris 2016 Photo Album
I have wanted an Album ever since I went in 2014 and stupidly didn't get one and as per usual they sell out on the website so quickly I wasn't able to get one. Now I did go in 2015 but once again there was none available because around November all the old stock goes on sale and they start issuing the next years stock so fingers crossed I can get one this year and put all the photos from all of my trips inside!

2. Disneyland Paris 2016 Photo Frame
I just have to get a 2016 one to go with my 2014 photo frame because its just such a nice memory to have, As mentioned above like the album I was unable to get a frame so hopefully this time I will be able to. 

3. New Disneyland Paris Theme Mug
This mug I have seen is absolutely beautiful its quite a big mug and at the centre has the sleeping beauty castle and as it goes around all the different attractions along with mickey mouse and lots of other characters and some villains as well. As I am doing a haul post when I get back If I get this I will make sure to post some photos. 

Not sure if this is new merch for 2017 or anything because it doesn't say it but it is beautiful!

4. New Disneyland Paris Theme Sweet Tin
This tin is the same as the mug and it looks super cute so was thinking I could store stuff in it after I've eaten the sweets inside.

5. New Disneyland Paris Theme Photo Holder
So this is essentially in the same them as the mug and the sweet tin that I want to get. Its like an ornament that has Sleeping Beauty's castle at the centre and along with Mickey and Minnie next to it. Then on the side it has Space Mountain, The Mad Hatters Tea Cups and Big Thunder mountain as the rides along with these cute little characters sticking out from Peter Pans Flight, Dumbo Elephants and Space Mountain again where you clip on the photos.

I really hope this is in stock but I have a feeling with how beautiful it is it might of sold out quickly. 

6. Christmas Decorations
I already have a couple of Christmas decorations for my tree but I wouldn't mind a couple more as last year I missed out on the Rapunzel and Pocahontas princess decorations and since then they have also released a Cheshire Cat shoe decoration which I will use as an ornament.

7. Disney Pins
So as I have said before Disney Pins are something that I have always picked up and put down again so this time I am finally going to buy a couple. I don't really know what is out there but I have seen a few I wouldn't mind getting like two hotel pins for the hotels I've stayed in, 2016 Disneyland Paris Pin and something Tangled or Pocahontas related I think.

8. Disneyland Paris 2017 Calendar/Desk Version
You always need a calendar especially a Disneyland Paris one that has a countdown to the anniversary on it and a desk version of it for work haha!

9. Beauty and The Beast/Villian  Tsum Tsum
I love collecting Tsum Tsum but with the recent horrors of online ordering I haven't really bothered the last couple of times even though there has been a couple of the collects that I would like. I am hoping I may be able to pick up a few when I'm in the parks from these two recent releases.

10. Marie Shaped Pen 
Character shaped pens for the win! Marie is the latest edition to be released as my friend pointed out to me so I am picking one up for myself as well now she is just so cute.

11. New Disneyland Paris Castle T-shirt
I never usually buy any clothing when I am in Disney because they never ever have my size in anything or never seem to have the top I want so hopefully this time as the top is new I may have some luck. Its a simple deisgn with just the Sleeping Beauty's Castle on the front.

12. A Plush
I can't not to go and not buy a plush last year I nearly didn't but me and my partner agreed no more but in the end I settled for Ratatouille because he knew how much I wanted him. This time I have my eye on the Aristocats kittens trio plush as this has recently come back to the park whether its available when I go is another matter.

13 Cute Character Keyring
Sucker for Disney key rings especially cute character ones and with mine breaking recently I am in need of a new one. When I went last Christmas they didn't have any that I actually wanted but since then I have seen a few that I would like so I may get one or two will have to see who's there when I go.

14. Goofy Sweets/Disneyland Paris Sweets
I love sweets especially the Goofy Sweet packets that you can get everywhere in the park so I want to get a few packets of these along with some of the other sweets you can get in the park. Last time I didn't take home enough.

So that's my wishlist of things I hopefully am going to bring back if I have enough money. I am taking 250 euros with me which ill spend probably 40 on food and then 10 is to pick up my friends calendar so I will have about 200 left to spend on myself. Once I'm back I will do a haul post on here along with a haul video on my new YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment