Friday 16 September 2016

Disneyland Paris 17th September 16: What's In My Bag

I can't believe it is Friday and tonight I am off to Disneyland Paris for the day tomorrow I have to say it has come around really quick and I cannot wait to get back now.


So following on from Monday's what I'm wearing post here is whats inside my bag and what essentials I am taking for the trip.


First I'll get the boring bit out of the way and tell you about the essentials I am taking and as I don't have much spare room I decided that I would use the little pouch I got from my Yume Twins box as it was small enough and had just the right amount of room for what I would like to take. In here I will put stuff like tissues, wet wipes, body spray, hair brush, mirror, headache tablets ect as I don't want to take to much with me but I want to take the basics.

As we are now travelling on the Friday evening and won't be getting back until the early hours of the Sunday morning I am taking with me my portable charger so I can keep my phone charged for the trip. What is great about this one is that you can get 3/4 full charges out of one fully charged bank.

Moving on to my favourite Item I am taking with me and that is my Instax Polaroid camera. This will be the first time that I have taken this on holiday or abroad so I am pretty excited so I decided to get some Alice in Wonderland film to match my outfit theme and this cute little Baymax album to keep the photos in.


I decided I would pick up this awesome lense for my camera so that I can take a few selfies that don't actually look awful for once!

We all know Disney ears are must item whether they are brought in Disney or handmade by a friend they are an essential of course ;) I have also picked up the cutest Disney phone case of Ebay which I have been saving for this occasion its so cute as it is the Aristocats kittens on a cute vintage floral back ground.


We will be taking a lot of food and drink with us for the journey as we are travelling there and back over night but as we are allowed to leave stuff on the coach we will probably leave most of it there apart from some snacks and a drink to keep us going.

I will also be taking my Digital camera along side my iPhone camera and Instax so there will be definitely lots of photos taken. I also thought my Minnie Tsum Tsum could come along for the ride as she is super cute and I want to take some photos of her in the park for my Instagram.

So that is what is inside my bag everyone, I can't wait for my adventure to begin even if it is a long one.

No comments:

Post a Comment