Tuesday 13 September 2016

Happy 24th Birthday to ME!

I cannot believe that today is my 24th Birthday and that its already pretty much half way through September and I am off to Disneyland Paris on Saturday for my long awaited day trip.

I have been absolutely spoilt by my partner, family and best friends this year and I am so grateful! I was lucky enough to get my birthday off from work as we are a small company so took a long 4 day weekend.


This morning I woke up to presents and cards from everyone before we headed out for breakfast this was just my mum, Liz and my two sisters as Joel and my brother were working. We went to this place called Venue 35 which is a family run business and we all had a fry up a full monty in fact it was amazing one of the best fry ups I've had.


After breakfast I headed in to town to go shopping and spend some of my money and managed to get some black jeggings, new black heeled winter boots and 3 jumpers. My favourite by far was this Minnie/Mickey jumper.



Of my partner Joel he got me the Lumiere ornament to go with my Cogsworth clock and Chip mug along with some more Katy Perry's Mad Potion perfume and some of the best oreos ever Birthday Cake flavour.

These are the best tasting things ever! Who needs cake anyways ;)
 How cute do they look together? Chip doesn't quite fit in that DVD slot
I originally wasn't too excited when I saw she was releasing this as the bottle looked like it was childish but actually I am glad I got some more because it smells amazing!

My mum and Liz got me a copy of the rare Pocahontas art work book from 1995, after a seller let us down I was so over the moon when she managed to get me a copy that was in such amazing condition. Along with this she gave me money, a beautiful Cheshire Cat mug which is the original Lewis Carol version and a giant gummy fried egg haha!

 This book is something I thought I would never own and I am so glad to finally have a copy it is in incredible condition and just full of beautiful photos and drawings.
 This is the most brilliant thing I have been given and tastes amazing actually as I wasn't sure if it would!
Such a nice surprise present from my mum from the Alice and Wonderland Collection at Whittard's and the fact that its classic Alice and not the Disney version makes it even better.

My best friend Emma managed to get me the new first ever Pocahontas Disney tradition that came out earlier this week and she is just beautiful! I hope Jim releases more!


Samiee my best friend also got me tickets to see Breakfast At Tiffany's on Stage in my local hometown theatre and I am so excited as I LOVE the movie and the book so it will be great to see it on stage! She also showed up with the most kawaii Hello Kitty balloon and I've never been given one on my birthday before hehe.



Off my dad, sisters and brother I received money which some of it I have put towards some clothes and the rest of it I am going to keep for a while and not just waste it.

Time for a good ole Chinese takeway with my best friend and parter and watch my Disney Movie marathon movie for today. Thanks to everyone for the kind messages, presents and love today. Love you all Immy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment