Monday 6 February 2017

Disneyland Paris 12th February 2017: What I'm Wearing

I cannot believe that finally on Saturday me and my best friend Jem will be setting of for Disneyland Paris for the weekend!

We don't actually visit the parks until the Sunday as we opted out of buying tickets for the Saturday afternoon and decided that we would rather go and spend the afternoon in Paris as I have never been and Jemma knows her way about very well.

I thought I would do another what I am wearing post which is similar to my previous one for my September trip last year which you can read here. Bearing that in mind you will see similarities with my outfit choices here due to the time of the year and weather plus comfort as I won't have time to change clothes before getting on the coach to go home.


As you will see my trusty Alice backpack, purse and Vans have made a reappearance for this trip especially the Alice Vans as they are the most comfortable shoes I have walked around Disney in. If I am honest I am going with the same style as my September outfit apart from this time there is a change in ears, top, jumper and socks due to ultimate comfort here.


I am still going to be wearing leggings this time like I did in September because they are comfy and as I mentioned above I won't have time to really change again before we leave. With my leggings I have gone for my amazing Chip N Dale tee and a super cute Mickey and Minnie jumper which has a slight fleecy inside which will keep me extra warm.


Sooo I know I already have 3 pairs of custom ears but there is just something about taking new ones on every trip which is naughty I know but after being recommend these by Sabrina who made all my other ears I thought I would give them ago.


How cute is this print? Like it is the perfect material and has so many cute different doodles from the Disney Parks on it. The ears themselves are really good quality and so comfortable. When she had a shop open there were a few more that I wanted to purchase so maybe I will see if she can still make them for my next trip.

So this is what I shall be wearing for my trip to the parks on the weekend! I have decided that I wouldn't do a whats in my bag post this time around as it will be exactly the same as my last trip apart from the fact I have new amazing Instax film ;)


I can't wait to share my trip with you next week but if you want to keep up to date with my adventure then please follow me on my Instagram - @Forever_Dreaming_Of_Disneyland 

1 comment: