Thursday 9 February 2017

The All Time Toughest Disney Tag!

I haven't done a tag on my blog for a very long time and after coming across this one over at Hollywood and Lime by Emily it was a must do especially with it being Disney. You can read hers here!

So different to usual tags this one has rules yes rules which makes it the toughest one EVER! So here are the rules;
1. You can only answer each question with ONE answer. For example no multiples so I couldn't answer Pocahontas and Tangled in the same question.
2. All answers must be Disney related obviously as this is a Disney tag! But you can choose items from franchises owned by Disney.
3. Once you're done copy and paste the questions and tag someone else to complete the challenge.
4. Extra Challenge: Time yourself and post the amount of time it took you to complete the tag.

So here we go ...

Q1. Who is your all time favourite Disney animator, and why?
Glen Keane for sure. He has animated some of my favourite Disney characters such as Pocahontas and Rapunzel.

Q2. What Disney era is your all favourite, and why?
90's Renaissance era because this was the era I grew up in so these movies hold a special place in my memories.

Q3. If Walt Disney were alive and you were allowed to asking him ONE question, but ONE question only, what would you ask him?
"Looking back at everything that has happened since your death is there anything that you wouldn't have done yourself"

Q4. Who is your all time favourite Disney director, and why?
Without really googling it and just thinking of the top of my head I am gonna say Byron Howard due to being involved with Tangled, Zootopia and Bolt.

Q5. What is your all time favourite Disney song, and why?
"Mother Knows Best" because I love the song, the words and that remember always listen to you mum she knows these kinda things.

Q6. If you were forced to erase ONE Disney movie from history, which would you pick and why?
Everyone will hate my answer and it has to be Hercules. I just cannot stand this film one bit I never liked it growing up and now I'm older I still don't!

Q7. Which Disney Park from around the world is your all time favourite, what makes it stand out from the others to you?
Disneyland Paris as this is the place I call home and the only park I have visited although this could all change next year hehe.

Q8. You have only 30 minuets to spend in Disneyland before you're magically whisked back home by a portal. What do you do in that time?
Tough one but it would be character meets. I love meeting characters and all the fun interactions that happen during your special time. I hope I never only have minuets in Disney I would cry!

Q9. You get to choose ONE Disney heroine to join the official line of Disney Princesses. Who do you choose and why?
There is too many to choose from but I am going to say Giselle from Enchanted she is just every princess rolled in to one!

Q10. Speaking of Disney Princesses ... One will need to be demoted from the franchise to replace with the new heroine. Which existing princess would you remove from the franchise, and why?
It's got to be Elsa and not because I don't like her because I really do but she isn't a princess? She is a Queen remember ;)

Q11. What is your all time favourite under-rated Disney movie, and why? ("Under-rated" meaning movies you don't see or hear about these days ... like ever)
The Great Mouse Detective like seriously could you get any more under rated? Its such a great movie with some amazing song in it as well yet nobody really ever talks about :(

Q12. Which Disney Villain do you feel is the most misunderstood, and why?
Honestly I am not 100% on who I would choose but because I have to choose one I'm gonna say Bellwether cause she has some underlying issues haha!

Q13. You can only choose ONE Disney animal to be your pet. Who do you choose, and why?
Meeko! He loves to eat everything and so do I plus hes loyal and follows you everywhere!

Q14. Who is the ONE Disney character you can relate to the most, and why?
Judy Hopps! Because no matter what life throws at her she just keeps on going!

Q15. Finally, the toughest question of all... What is your favourite Disney movie of all time, any why?
If you read my blog then you will all know this answer already! Pocahontas because this was the first ever Disney movie that I watched growing up and I love everything about it.

WOW that was a tough one to answer for sure but I managed to complete it in 28 minuets which isn't to bad I think.

So as I don't really have anyone to tag, I tag everyone who reads this post instead.

Finally I am off to Disney this weekend so speak to you soon. Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment