Thursday 16 February 2017

Disneyland Paris 12th February: Shopping Haul

I cannot believe I am back from Disneyland Paris after my short weekend trip and I thought that I would start my series of posts of with my haul. I am actually really surprised at how little I brought this trip even though I still managed to spend a lot, we all know how expensive Disney is!


When I went to Disneyland last September I decided that I would start collecting pins so on this trip I decided I would buy a couple more. Most of the pins I saw this time were the same as before apart from a few exceptions like the two Rapunzel pins which were a must buy for me as last time they didn't have any of her. I also got the hotel Santa Fe pin but they didn't seem to have any of the hotel New York ones so I am hoping that maybe they will be back in stock.


I had to pick up these 3 cute Tsum Tsum Aristocat toys because I didn't manage to get them in the UK because I was short of cash and I knew these would come available at DLP but I was so lucky to find these in the parks so good job I did.

Tower of Terror is my FAVOURITE ride and when I stumbled across this key ring I just had to buy it although apparently its been out in the parks before and I have just missed it on my previous trips. I love that it is the room key from the story and its big enough for me to find in my bag which is also perfect.


I filled up my photo album from my September trip with photos from 2014, 2015 and 2016 so I thought with having two trips this year I would buy this super cute 2017 album with Sorcerer Mickey on the front with a few rides in sparkly lights on the front. I also love the inside of the album as the print is so cute.


Last thing I picked up was this super cute tin with the new Disney print on which was released last September and because I missed getting it on my last trip. I brought this so that I could put my pins in it until I have collected enough to make a pin board but for now it contains all the little sweets that came inside which taste amazing!


So this is everything that I brought on this trip and I have to say I was slightly disappointed with the range of merchandise available as I couldn't find a few things that I wanted or it was just the same stuff as before. We are all hoping that the stock levels are a little poor because they are getting ready for the 25th Anniversary which I have seen a preview for and it looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment