Tuesday 16 February 2016

Disney: Silver Era Tag

As you all know I love a good tag especially when its related to Disney. I came across this one on a new blog I've started reading done by a lovely girl called Lottie so if your a Disney lover like me then go check her out.

Now the Silver Era includes Cinderella, Lady and The Tramp, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, The Jungle Book, 101 Dalmatians, Sleeping Beauty and Sword in The Stone.


1. Any unseen films?
Nope! I have seen all of these movies plenty of times apart from Sleeping Beauty and Sword in the Stone.

2. What is your favourite film of the era?
Now this is hard, because out of the 8 movies I love 6 of them for sure but it has to be ... thinking ... still deciding ... Lady and the Tramp! I am a massive sucker for dogs and this movie is just so cute and I adore the songs and the story

3. What is you least favourite film of the era?
I can answer this one in a second and it has to be Sleeping Beauty, I just don't know I have never really enjoyed the film even when I was younger it was my least favorite to watch.

4. Who's your favourite main character?
Cinderella

5. Who's your favourite Villain?
Cruella Devil without a doubt!

6. Who's your favourite sidekick?
The mice little Jaq and Gus Gus

7. What is you favourite song?
"He's A Tramp" sang by Peg the dog in the pound!

8. What do you consider to be the most underrated movie of the era?
Sword in The Stone

9. What is your favourite thing about this era?
It has to be the variety of movies released and the range of stories told 

10. What is your least favourite thing about this era?
Tbh even though there is two movies I don't really like I still think all the movies are great

Next up the Disney: Golden Era Tag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment