Monday 22 February 2016

My Top Five: Places to Dine Out

Thought I would stray away from movies this week and get on to one of my other loves in life ... FOOD! I just love food they say you either eat to live or live to eat and I definitely live to eat.

1. Ed's Diner
I am an Ed's addicted where ever there is an Ed's Diner I will be there especially if I am in London to see a show or for a day trip. 

They always do the most amazing milkshakes especially they're Nutella one which is to die for. Usually when I am there I will have one of they're burgers with sweet potato fries but on my last trip I swapped them for bacon cheese fries which were incredible and the pulled pork burger!


2. Chiquito's
I love Mexican food and a lot of people would probably moan about me liking they're food as its a chain or what not but I don't care I've always had great service and the food has always been great.

They do the best Chimichanga and Burritos with of course sweet potato fries ;) they have just released a new menu which I haven't managed to try yet but by looking at it it looks very yummy with lots of new foods on the menu. 

3. Hobgoblin
So unless you live in Bristol I'm afraid you won't know this place but seriously if you happen to stray in to my neck of the woods then seriously check it out! 

This pub used to be a complete dive but it got taken over by a new owner and transformed in to a great new place that sells burgers/drinks (by the end of this post your see a theme here) but what drew me to this place was the "Dirty Fries" which is essentially a big basket full of chips, pulled pork and 3 different types of cheese melted in to a massive gooeyness! Who doesn't like cheese and pulled pork?

They also do some pretty awesome burgers as well which with me being a bacon and peanut butter lover "The Wrong Burger" was just for me.


Just writing this and I'm having dirty fries withdraw symptoms!

4. Spitfire BBQ
Sorry guys another place that your only going to be able to try if you come to Bristol but if you love Ribs then this is the place to go! The sizes are huge like we ordered a medium rib and it was massive and we ended up taking a lot of it home with us cause it was too much too much to waste ;)


These are some of the best ribs I have ever tasted and I don't think anywhere will even come close to these as they're so thick and meaty with pork belly as well and the meat just falls right of the bone!

5. The Burger Joint
I love a good burger and what drew me to this place was that you create your own burger by filling in a tick sheet with what you along with sides as well. They do a variety of meats not just plain beef or chicken.


I had a venison burger which was cooked perfectly and my partner had a buffalo burger and by the time we had finished we were full to the brim.


Next Up: Places I Want To Visit

No comments:

Post a Comment