Thursday 18 February 2016

Disneyland Paris 2017: My Next Trip

You will never go on a Disney holiday and not come away planning your next or even actually planning your next trip when your already there!


So a few days ago I finally finished my ultimate Disney bucket list and you can see this here if you haven't already and my plan is to hopefully complete it all. Now my dream would be to visit Disneyworld in Florida and in Tokyo but at this moment in my life the costs to go here are just to much so I plan to try and complete my Disneyland Paris section of my Bucket list first.

So far I have completed 4/8 on my list and I'm hoping to cross off another 2 in this next trip I'm planning along with 2/3 from my "Other Section".


So anyone who loves Disney will know that next year on the 12th April 2017 Disneyland Paris will be turning 25 years old which means that there will be a long period of celebration like they did with the 20th Celebrations in 2012 which was extended until September 2013.

During this period we saw a new revamped version of the Disney's Magic On Parade along with the first viewing of Disney Dreams which has continued to be shown at park closing ever since. There was also a special anniversary train and lots of Main Street USA Celebrations.


Nobody at the moment knows what will be happening during the 25th Anniversary season until a little later in the year but as I turn 25 in September 2017 I am currently planning my next trip and what a more fitting time to go?

So far my plans are ...

Princess/Prince Lunch
So both times I have wanted to go and have lunch with the Disney Princesses and a Prince but on both my last trips neither of them were that fussed about going due to the cost and the food but luckily my lovely bestie who is coming this time is totally up for this.

At the moment the plan is to come here on my actual birthday and to have one of the Disney cakes to make it even more special. Whilst your here you get to meet 3 princesses and one of they're princes along with Suzy and Peril the two mice from Cinderella.

Me and Emma are hoping that it will be Cinderella as obviously its her home along with Punzie who is my favoruite and Belle who is Emma's. The cast members usually bring the cake out and sing happy birthday and it has been known that sometimes the princesses will come and join in which would be amazing!


Cafe Mickey
After visiting Cafe Mickey for the first time in 2014 and then again in 2015 I feel that I have to go back again in 2017 because its such a great experience and so much fun meeting characters whilst your eating your food. I would like to try Inventions but a lot of people have said for the food you get and the cost its not that great but the character meets are amazing.


Maybe were do both? Who knows?

Princess Pavilion
Once again another thing I have yet to experience as the last time I went I didn't know that you had to que for tickets when the park opened in the morning and this time my boyfriend didn't actually want to wait for them so once again Emma is happy enough to do this with me!!!

At the moment in Disney they are trailing a new system with the Pavilion and its currently only Aurora from Sleeping Beauty there which I would not wait in line for as she is not one of my favorites. For now this is on my list depending on how things go over the next few months at Disney.

It would be better if they had certain meet and greet points for the other princesses as for now you can only meet them at the princess lunch or Tiana in her meet and greet down by the Riverboat landing.


Character Hunting
I love love love meeting characters and its something that I love doing whilst visiting Disney. So on one of our days we plan to just meet characters and watch all the shows and parades then we can do rides and that on our other days.

DLP have made it a lot easier at the moment to meet some of the characters by actually giving them meet and greet sections along with times as well. Where as before you used to just have to be in the right place at the right time which is fun I guess but I never ever seem to be haha!



So that is the plan for now but we cannot book anything yet until flights are available for September 2017 which is a long way of yet but a girl can plan right? We know we are definitely going for 4 days and 5 nights and staying in one of the budget hotels but need to wait and see what offers are on.

So now to wait until September, once its all booked I'll update you again! I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment