Friday 5 February 2016

My Top Five: Concerts/Gigs

So this weeks topic is my Top Five concerts and gigs that I've been to. I used to do a lot more than I do now If I am honest because since moving out I've become a bit more strapped for cash which is a shame. I usually go on all my adventures with my best friend Samiee aka Blondie hehe!


1. Katy Perry - California Dreams Tour - 1st April 2011 and October 19th 2011
I have been a massive Katy Cat since she made her debut back in 2008 even though I didn't mange to see her 1st tour Hello Katy as I was young and didn't have a job to buy the tickets I have always been a lover of her music so to get to see her twice in one year was amazing! What was so great about this tour was that even though it was the same she changed her outfits from the first time I saw her!

What is so great about this tour is that its all Katy, her imagination come to life. It has a great story line and great costumes, characters and even with seeing it twice I didn't get bored!

2. Katy Perry - Prismatic World Tour - 23rd May 2014
So when Katy brought out her new album Prism I knew already before that I would be getting tickets to see her on tour regardless of where it is I was going. Katy's style of music has changed since her first two albums but it has changed for the better.

When she announced she was having a special reflection section that was it I was having those tickets and it was so worth it. I would have paid for a meet and greet but once again she didn't do one which was a shame!
This tour definitely topped the California Dreams tour regardless of  how good it was this one was better. The show was split in to 4 different sections which had different themes and features selections of the songs. Once again it was like being inside Katys head she has such an awesome Imagination and made the experience so much fun just a shame she isn't doing a 2nd stint as I would love to go again!

3. Miley Cyrus - Bangerz Tour - May 2014
This has to be one of the craziest tours I've been to, total madness but so brilliant! I've always been a massive Miley fan even before she changed her personality and looks and its never really bothered me because her music has always been good.

I absolutely loved her album Bangerz so to get to see her in the UK on her short tour was an absolute treat and worth every penny regardless of what people think of her!


4.  Sam Smith - October 2014
I was so lucky to manage to get tickets for this tour! Due to popular demand he added an extra London date for the end of his tour in his home town so was able to pick up some tickets for my birthday. All I can say is wow hearing him live in concert was one of the best things ever, he has such an incredible voice and vocal range and the way he interacted with the crowd was great.

He didn't need flashy back ground drops, story or props his voice was just enough and I cannot wait to see him again when he releases a new album.


5. Blue -  October 2013
Another blast from the past aye, Big fan of Blue and always have been and after bringing out they're new album Roulette which was really good slight change in style of music but all the songs were great and catchy. My bestie hadn't actually listened to the album before we went but what was so great about this tour was that they managed to play they're whole new album along with loads of classics.


Next Up: My Top Five Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment