Friday 27 January 2017

Disneyland Paris September 2017 Series!

I cannot believe me and my best friend Emma have had our holiday booked since June last year and now we are finally in 2017 and only 226 days away till our trip.

With it only being the end of January it's still a little early to plan everything that we want to do as the information for the 25th Anniversary celebrations that are on during our visit has not been released yet and wont be until March. But this hasn't stopped us planning rides we want to do, where we want to eat and characters we want to see.

So I thought on the lead up to our trip I would keep you posted every step of the way with a series of posts about all our plans. I have done a couple of posts about my trip prior to booking and once it was booked but I thought I would start a little series of posts.

So far I have the following post ideas;
1. General trip information
2. Rides we definitely want to do during our visit
3. Dinning plans
4. Characters we really want to meet
5. Parades/Shows that we really want to see
6. What I'm packing
7. What is in my parks bag
8. Day trip reports
9. Haul post

I think with my upcoming trip in 14 days it will be best to start this series off the at the beginning of March as when I come back I will be doing some posts on that trip and I don't want things to get muddled up.


Only 226 days and I will be celebrating my Birthday in DISNEYLAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment